Sunday, October 25, 2009

It's time!!!




The new puppy arrived home last night after an exhaustive day at the air show with the kiddos.


We are all so excited, I don't know if I might be more excited than the girls even...




She slept in Sato's crate last night since she was too tiny to sleep in anything bigger. He laid in front of the crate twitching his tail for the longest after we got him to get out. I know, only Ben would have a cat with an identity crisis so bad that he wants to "kennel up". The night was peaceful with little crying and two trips out to the potty. We actually woke up for an hour before she was ready to wake up.
In Lucie's happy tradition, we have decided to put up the final names that have been selected for a vote. If no one votes, then I have the say. The first 4 are Japanese names. Akiko means Autumn child. Kioko means adored one. Kumiko means companion child. Keeki means cake. That one is because Sadie kept saying that she wanted to name the puppy strawberry cupcake, so we shortened it. Jordan was what Sadie was calling the puppy this morning when we woke up. Ben wanted Cleopatra, which I don't want because my sister has a cat named Cleo. Chris suggested Ping Pong. I have since wished that I had put Pumpkin on there. We had also tossed around Wednesday, Morticia, and Elvira since it is almost Halloween.
Thanks for any help, and let the voting begin!!!

6 comments:

furiousBall said...

I suggest "Cookie Monster" :)

that is one cute pup... and hey, is that an old Peavey amp in the background?

Wonder Woman said...

Of course that is an old Peavey amp. And the really cool thing is that the last time our autistic boy kicked the tubes out of it, a friend of Waylon Jennings gave the hubby tubes for it. I hope that they never have to be replaced now, makes for a cool story for the kiddos...

I know that the puppy is truly adorable. I am totally head over heels for her. Cookie Monster is a really great name. The kiddos are coming up with new ones constantly too.

Miss Yvonne said...

Ping Pong!! Best dog name ever.

Jenn said...

She is soo cute. I do actually really like the name Ping Pong but I voted for Keeki because I think she looks like a Keeki. Can't wait to see her.

Tots said...

I though of naming her Beer Pong, but she doesn't bounce into the cup very well.

Wonder Woman said...

Yes, and who really wants hairy beer?