Tuesday, December 22, 2009

The world would be better off without us...

I woke up this morning to read this article... http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20091220/sc_afp/lifestyleclimatewarminganimalsfood
Perhaps it is just me, but why in the world did God give us animals, if we are not supposed to have them? Maybe it is like the whole forbidden fruit thing, and we just don't know it? I don't think so, the Bible that I have read tells me that He made animals to be our companions. Adam was told that he could name them as he pleased. God realized that the animals were not enough for man, and then he was given woman. Wait!!! That can't be right! God didn't give Adam another man? He wanted man to have a companion and He gave him woman???

I don't know what the world is coming to, but I can tell you that it would be a much better place if we just listened to what God gave us. It seems like our whole lives are devoted to trying to make everything fit how we want. Bending the rules, and becoming "tolerant" of differences. Concealing hatred by labeling people as "prejudice" if they choose to follow the plan that is set out for us to follow. We should just be more understanding of the folks that choose to find ways to make sin acceptable in man's world. There are many examples of what happens to those people also if you take the time to read the Bible. I don't want to be one of them.

I am not perfect by any means. I make mistakes and I don't do everything that I should. I just know that I am terrified by what I see the world around me turning into. I want to find a way to make the world a better place. The world that God intended us to live in.

End of rant for today, I guess.

No comments: