Friday, March 28, 2008

New goals

I have struggled with several things this year. One of my close friends has passed away from Cancer. The second one of my life time. I thought that I was too young for this kind of thing. I have struggled with the fact that my oldest son will soon be "grown" and graduating high school. I have struggled with my beliefs and finding a church home that will stand behind what I believe. I have struggled with trying to get what is best for my autistic son at school, and at home. I have struggled with keeping my home clean and trying to make headway with all of the "junk" that we all seem to collect.


After trying to reflect on these things for the last couple of monthes, I have come to a conclusion. The problem is I don't have my goals set to the right standard. I now know what it is exactly that I want out of life......

I think that this may even be goal that the HUSBAND and I can achieve. Even if he doesn't get any more raises. (Assuming that the IN-LAWS don't mind us putting it on their property...)

1 comment:

COLLEGEGIRL said...

WOO HOO!! So the orange one is my guest house???