Thursday, April 10, 2008

THE BEST TEACHER EVER!!!

I just wanted to take a minute to point out that my son, Ben, has the best teacher EVER!!! I have spent the last 9 years raising Ben and boy! what time I have been wasting. If it hadn't been for this teacher I wouldn't have realized that my son is one of the best actors in the world. I didn't realize (not to mention the countless other professionals involved over the last 7 or so years) that my son is NOT autistic. You know what is wrong with him? He has a behaviour problem. So all of the the stims that we have dealt with over the years... acting. Oh! The time he was in the children's musical and he managed to do his part, and then the folks pulled me out of church to let me know that he is under the table and they can't get him to come out... acting.
I don't know why I haven't had him in movies for years now. I am sure that he was acting when he was 18 months old and I took him out to eat just to have him cry inconsolably and climb under the table and be so distraught that he couldn't even eat pizza. I could see why any child would want to go somewhere fun like say Six Flags and ACT like they are caught up watching a ride so much that they get left by their whole family including 2 grandparents. After all it is alot of fun to spend so much of your time in the movie or the amusement park zoning out or jumping up and down or with a "headache". We should all follow his lead.

Amazingly he has also been lying to me about what is going on at school. I am sure that he has been lying and making excuses for years too. I mean he does it so much to help me. Just like if I were to try to say that you do not look fat in that dress. Ben would interject with "Well, actually, you look morbidly obese." No little white lies to keep from hurting someone's feelings, but he can come up with extravagant lies to tell me. It is absolutely amazing!!! Never mind he can't just sit down and have imaginative play time. I am sure that he does that every time that I leave the room anyway. Because you know, he is really bright. So I think that I have it figured out now!!!

When Ben was born, he knew about autism. He knew that his lot in life was either to be a lying scam artist or an amazing actor. He decided, "Hey, if I don't let anyone hold me except Mom, and if I don't learn to walk or talk, or potty in a timely fashion, then I can start to make these doofuses think that I am autistic!" I bet that it would be a trip.

See what I mean??? If it wasn't for this teacher that we have had this year, then I would have gone through the rest of my life trying to help him cope with things that weren't even really there. I can't imagine what that would've been like!

I just have to close by saying that I feel so blessed to have had a teacher with 22 YEARS of teaching experience that could tell me the my son has been playing me the fool for the last 9 years. She knew this but 6 speech therapists, 7 pediatricians, a neurologist, 4 occupational therapists, 3 psychologists, countless parents of other Asperger Syndrome/ Autistic children, a HUGE family(some of which being pediatric nurses...), and we parents were just played the fool. WOW!!!

You know, I bet the rest of the parents fell for this is because all of their kids are just acting too. I bet that there really isn't an increase in the amount of children being born on the autistic spectrum. I bet that all that is going on is there in an increase of brilliant natural actors being born to populate the world.

On that note, I better go. I think that I maybe should contact the CDC and let them in on what is going on. I am sure that she won't mind if I pass along her name and contact info. I bet that she will be winning the Nobel Peace Prize this year! Wow! And just to think!!! Wow! What a BRILLIANT mind!!!

5 comments:

Tots said...

I am so mad a Jenny McCarthy now...

I can't believe she would be taken in by this scam either.

WOW

Wonder Woman said...

Yes, I know. Unfortunatly her son decided that he was not smart enough to pull off a rest of his life type hoax and became "cured". This would not have worked so well probably except his mom is well, blonde. And we all know that blonde folks aren't that bright since they will hit themselves in the head with bowling balls and various objects in order to become red heads.

Dianne said...

I wonder if this miracle worker teacher could in any way be related to a teacher my son had many years back!?

his Dad had just up and left us and he was angry and sad and too young to explain his feelings. hell I couldn't explain his feelings!

his teacher said I was "coddling" him and that I was "creating a monster" and that she was going to "show him how to suck it up and get over it".

It still amazes me that I let her live.

hugs to all of you. an extra hug to Ben if he'd let me.

Wonder Woman said...

You know for teachers to be the people that get to spend so much time with your kids, it just seems like there are an awfully lot of them that don't even seem to like kids. I would think that it would be a deciding factor in your career choice. I guess I am wrong. God knows that the pay is what is driving these people...?

Jenny, the Bloggess said...

This is why I pulled Hailey out of her last school. Her report card basically said that she sucked at everything and should be locked in a closet. Took her to another school and she's doing great. Some teachers are morons. Sounds like you got the leader of the morons.