Tuesday, June 3, 2008

YIPPEE!!!

I just enrolled Ben in a new school for the fall. I am so excited! I just happenned upon a charter school that is just 1 mile away from my house. It is K-12, so if this works, he will never have to go to another school until college. There are going to be a total of 9 children in his classroom with a teacher and an aide. I am so excited and hopeful. He seems really optimistic about it. His only downside is that he is going to have to cut his hair. He was really wanting to grow it out and donate to locks of love in his memory of Cali. I just told him that he could do it later, and that I was sure that Cali would much rather him find a happy place to go to school.
There is also a karate class that has just opened here in town for just AS and HFA kiddos. WE are going to check that out on Friday to see how it goes. Another one of my friends has taken her son there, and she just gushed about how great it was on her first visit. I am really anxious to get there and try it out. Maybe things are looking up for him for this next year coming up, I sure hope so!

No comments: