Thursday, May 29, 2008

Occupational Therapy day

So I get up this morning and I have to run Lucie to get some tennis shoes for the Disney trip. We have to go and take Ben to OT at Our Children's House in Grapevine, so I think that I will just stop at Target across the street from there. Of course we get to the car and it is time to get to OT, so I am rushing. Just as I am about to pull into the parking garage, I see a plane landing. I say to Ben, that must be a 747 because it has four engines. We have to listen to Chris and Houston pointing this out every time they see one up in the sky. It is common enough being right next to the DFW airport. I pull into the garage and then I ask Ben, "Did that plane say United States of America on the side of it?" And he says "Yeah, it said Air Force on it too."

I could have kicked myself, as I could have had an awesome shot of Air Force One as it landed. The camera was right beside me...UGH!!!

No comments: