Thursday, July 23, 2009

Morning time with the girls...

Sitting at the computer checking my email, and the poll results for the guinea pig name, I am listening to the conversation of the girls. My little princesses are in the living room. Sadie is coloring and Lucie is criticizing. Lucie says "Saaa-dee! You can't cower that way. It is aww wong. Your supposed to cower with these fingers holding the cwayons..." Sadie says "Yes, I can, because I'm a giant and I know what I am doing." Followed by, the typical "NO, I am the giant, because I am smarted than you..." And you get the great childhood argument of yes, no, yes, no, me, me, me, me that makes me think debate team will never be a great option for my children. Then Lucie says "Fine! I am going upstairs! I AM THE GIANT IN THIS FAMILY!!! I AM THE SMARTEST ONE HERE!!!"

Me, just sitting over at the computer trying not to die laughing and secretly wishing I had this argument on video tape, so Lucie could see that the genius of the family thought that the right word was giant...

No comments: