Friday, August 7, 2009

Dinner time at the ranch...

Last night Ben fixed us Rancho Baked Beans for dinner. Quite delicious, and there were none leftover as usual. I made the girls a quesodilla to go with it, since I am aware that they are not the biggest bean fan. We all sat down at the table, ate dinner, and then started the nightly ritual of coaxing the girls to eat some.
I got up and started clearing the dishes while my hubby was sitting at the table. "Sadie, could you eat just a little bit more? I know that you are going to be hungry later." She just peers up at him with those big blue eyes and says " I can't, Daddy. My diarrhea is all gone." As we all continued for the next few minutes trying to figure out what is going on, she picked up her plate and said "See, I don't have anymore diarrhea." OH!!! Quesodilla, diarrhea... It's all the same!

1 comment:

Tots said...

I didn't think they tasted like "Diarreah."

I like your cooking.