Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Home-School, The Final Frontier

What better way to celebrate TAX DAY 2008 then by opening your own private school in the state of Texas??? (By the way, a very happy birthday to my father-in-law also!)



In light of my most recent decision to withdraw my son, Ben, from his school, I have decided that today we should start developing names for my new "private school" that I am opening!



You may submit any suggestions (all two of you whom read this blog), and they will be considered. Once we come to a conclusion on a name, then we will be deciding on a t-shirt design since I have my own artist...



Some ideas that have come up already....



1. N.B.A. Elementary (No B*#%@! Allowed)



2. Academy of Respect Ben



3. St. Momma's School of Fun Stuff



4. Freedom Academy


5. Stika It Where the Sun Don't Shine Academy


6. Ben U


Yes, our ideas are pretty lame, so I guess that we need some suggestions. It is not every day that you actually get to name your own school... I think that Ben will help me work on that today... can you consider that educational at all???

2 comments:

Tots said...

OK, pick me pick me!!!

I am torn between number three and number five...

Number five just has such a nice ring to it!

Wonder Woman said...

Yes, I agree. The trend these days seems to lean towards using the term "Academy". I guess it just has such a prestigious ring to it...

Although St. Momma's Academy of Fun Education might suffice?