Friday, April 11, 2008

Let's come up with a caption

Houston had introduced a piece where you could vote for what Cali was saying in one of his blogs. From the same event I have taked a picture of someone that we shall call codename Mr. Turd. Let's have some fun COLLEGE GIRL...

What is Louis Tarmichael, uh.. I mean Mr. Turd saying to our dear friend Sue Young?

A. "I really like those earrings, I can see my reflection in them."

B. "I thought that I was never going to make it through your caterwauling so that I could eat!!!"

C. "Your music was pretty good, but SNAP this food is DA BOMB!!!"

D. "Nice spread here, but you may want to get some food out for the rest of the folks here."

3 comments:

Tots said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Can I vote for ALL OF THE ABOVE??

Tots said...

OH SNAP!

I am the only commentor!

Wonder Woman said...

Well, you are one of my two loyal readers... The other one is so busy in school that she doesn't have time to get on here.